I can help individuals do self-improvement at work.
Maybe, your employees do not ‘Sharpen their Saw’, because –
- There is no training program, that meets their specific needs
- You have grown so fast, trainings are yet to catch up
- People expect to be spoon-fed instead of taking ownership to learn
Do your employees, translate appraisals into constructive action? Are they role ready?
Here are some examples. Many of us –
- want more than 24 hours in a day, so they can get everything done.
- want to interact better! For some this means listening and asking questions. For others, speaking more and saying No!
- want more passion at work. A sense of purpose!
We want a new Habit!
Habits are a 100 days project. This workshops is a one-day jump start, to your employee’s helpful-at-work self-improvement.
The workshop has 3 outcomes –
- Helps everyone select, their best bet for habit change. Given this is work related, the broad contours can also be
- shaped by business priorities,
- based on your assessment/ feedback processes, or
- left to individual choice.
- Brings participants up to speed on what is most likely to work. Helps them, make it into a 100 day action plan, specific to them, that also
- Addresses the constraints
- Puts the Enablers in place
- Gets them ready to – Measure and Manage
- Provides Peer Support, with Action Learning
- Take ownership of the change, they want for themselves.
The 100-day action plan is always supported with a specific-to-your-participants follow-up Campaign. This keeps the focus alive and active.
Please note that, as Followup > Focus > Conversions Improve — your training ROI goes up.
If you want to ensure, no participant is left behind, you can add online Coaching too.
A Followup Campaign may be missing from most other workshops, but not from this one. This differentiates us.
I help individuals do self-improvement at work.
Want to know more?